Saturday, April 30, 2005

Promo Test

Having Promotion Test today. So tired. Think I would flung my Promotion Test for sure. Really want to cry so much! This time round, I gain more confident to do the test. Just don't know why it's still very poor. Mdm was so strict. See her "black" face and I would tremble. There goes my chance to be promoted to Lance Coporal. Feeling so sad lor. I also don't understand why my name at the paper is so different from my own name. Going to tell IC next parade. I don't think I have the courage to go to the next coming master parade. I don't want to go and disappoint myself. Mdm said 2 have fail the test already. Wonder who it is. Trying to get promotion test out of my mind. But I just can't do it. Any ways for me to get it out of my mind? Depressed! Enough of it. Trying to keep myself busy to forget about it for the time being. Bye! *Ding*

No comments: